How to create WhatsApp Avatar
- Step 1: On Android: Tap on the “Chat” tab in the navigation bar (this is where you can find the list of all chats you’ve had with family and friends).
- Step 2: Tap on the three dots in the top right corner to open the “Menu” options.
- Step 3: Tap on “Settings” to open the WhatsApp application settings
- Step 4: Tap on the “Avatar” option.
- Step 5: Tap on “create your Avatar” and tap on “Get started”.
- Step 6: On the next screen, choose your skin tone and tap on “Next” to start creating your cartoonish profile picture.
- Step 7: Follow the prompts to customize your avatar by selecting your skin tone, facial features, hair style, and other details.
- Step 8: Click/tap on “Done” after making the modifications to the avatar and save your changes.
You should also know that, you can start creating your avatar profile picture by navigating to your current profile picture, tapping on the profile picture to edit/upload a new one and selecting “avatar” from the pop-up menu that appears.