MEST Africa partners with the MasterCard Foundation to bring Ghanaian startups on board.
Good news for Ghanaian startups as MEST Africa gets ready to welcome tech startups to take part in MEST Express program.
MEST Express is an acceleration program targeted at early and growth stage Ghanaian tech startups in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation’s Young Africa Works initiative. The core objectives of this program is to equip participating startups with top notch skills so as to enable them create better systems, create jobs, improve their business and in all improve talents.
The MEST Express program is scheduled to last for about 10 weeks in which the startsups will be guided through practical oriented exercises. The program is targeted to meet the needs of early and growth stage startups. The curriculum is designed to focus on the following key business areas:
- Customer Acquisition
- Marketing & Brand Awareness
- Product Baselining & Optimisation
- Risk Management & Crisis Resilience
- Market Research & Positioning
- Org Structuring & Recruitment
Startups must meet the following requirements
- Pre-seed or seed-stage (have raised $100k total or less cumulatively (since inception)
- Currently generating revenue
- Can demonstrate traction
- Has been in operation for 1-3 years
- Tech-enabled (software company)
- Industry agnostic
- Any business model (B2B, B2C, B2B2C, B2G, etc.)
Read further about the MEST Express program here MEST express and apply here apply